What is the best juicer to buy? What are the best rated juicers should I consider? Those are only some of the common questions that you would be able to hear from people who have just decided to consider the whole process of juicing. There are so many people who will prefer to do juicing because of the different health benefits that they can get out of it and if you are one of those people, then there are only some things you have to know about it.
Reasons to Start Juicing Now
Before you look for the best juice extractor in the market, you may want to spend time in knowing the possible reasons on why you have to start juicing right now. There is a lot of people who are talking about this already and some of the reasons that you have to consider are the following below:
- There are so many people who are experiencing impaired digestion that could possibly result for the body to reduce its ability of getting the nutrients it needs from vegetables. The fresh juices will directly be in the bloodstream of the drinker and is often considered as total of 15 minute express towards the nutrients of your body.
- With the help of juicing, you can have the chance to easily add up a lot of fruits and vegetables in the diet that you are following. There are many of us would surely eat the same kind of fruits and vegetables and it is not even regularly. But, if you will consider juicing then you can pick lots of vegetables and consume the nutrients it could provide without having problems on the taste of it.
- The fresh juice could also help you in getting lots of health benefits. There is surely a number of benefits that comes from this and you can experience improvement with your energy levels, mental clarity, digestion, clearer skin and even the feeling of having enough strength to keep up with most of your activities.
Those three reasons could be good to consider on why you should start the juicing process now and if you are greatly interested on this, then you may now invest for the best juicer on the market that you can purchase.
Knowing Your Options
To easily know the best juicer, the first thing that you have to do is to know the different options you have on the market. There could be a number of juicers that you would be able to find and each of it could vary from the price, features and uses of it. With that, it is very important for you to become familiar on the differences of each and easily identify the one that you have to get, especially those that could fit your preferences and needs.
Centrifugal and Cold Press Juicers
There are two most common kinds of juicers that are being chosen by many consumers and those are the centrifugal and the cold press juicers. Both of it could differ on how it works, price and the features of it. But, to have a better idea on the one that could be best for you, then you have to become more familiar in the differences of these two.
The Centrifugal Juicers
The centrifugal juicers are one of the most common options being considered by many consumers on the market, especially that it is being offered for cheaper price. This is also very easy to find and could help you to easily extract juices by simply pulverizing the fruits and vegetables with the use of the rounded cutting blades that are spinning quickly on the metal strainer. The centrifugal strength are being generated through the spins of the cutting surface and eventually separated the juice.
- This could help you to start juicing in shorter period of time.
- This is very cheap and could surely fit the budget that you have.
- This is very easy to use and manage, and you will not have a hard time in getting started with this.
- It could be the best for you to use in reducing the preparation of foods.
- This is not really ideal in juicing grasses, leafy greens, herbs and even sprouts.
- This could be noisy because of the cutting and grinding of the different fruits and vegetables.
The Cold Press Juicers
On the other hand, the cold press juicers are being operated through the cold press method in order to create the juice that you would like to have. In comparison with the centrifugal juicers, this could be totally convenient for the needs of many people. This kind of juicer often operates in lower speeds and will gently compress the vegetables and fruits to get the juice out of it. However, you can expect that the price of it could be more expensive, but the possible quality of juice it could offer is the best out there.
- This is best and most ideal to be used for grasses, leafy greens, herbs and the sprouts
- This could offer higher quality of juices
- The juice could be used for longer period of time, and could last for about 72 hours
- It lowers the speeds of the extraction which mean that there is lesser heat that could be generated and there are more enzymes and nutrients that you can get from it.
- There will be fewer juice foaming and separation
- It is very quiet and is ideal to be used in the morning when preparing foods for your family and they are still sleeping
- Most of it that you can find have some other features that you can make use to enjoy food preparation even more.
- This could be really expensive and is not ideal for average consumers
- This may take time for you to finish the possible quality of juice that you need
In the end, you have to know on which of those two could possibly be the best for you to consider.