What are the hallmarks of the best juicers around? It should have specs like 110 volts for voltage, shipping in frustration-free packaging, easy assembly, easy operation, easy cleaning and maintenance, quiet operation, and approval or certification from the UL and cUL. This is a guide on how to find the best vegetable juicer available in the market today, so pay close attention to its contents. It particularly helps you narrow down your search for vegetable juicers by highlighting specs like a powerful single-gear commercial motor capable of high-yield juices with dry pulp or no pulp at all with its auto pulp-ejection system (that also makes sure it doesn’t get pulp jam) depending on your needs.
The Hallmarks of a Good Juicer
- Dual-Stage Juicing: When looking for a masticating fruit extractor, you should go with one that includes dual-stage juicing, which means it’s capable of 80 RPMs of speed which ensures juicing without heat buildup, clogging, or foaming. Indeed, when it comes to finding the best vegetable juicer around, you should definitely give the likes of the Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer. It’s low-speed enough to give you a juice with a lot of body, texture, and tanginess for your workout or dieting needs. Or you might simply want juice straight from the fruit without any artificial additives whatsoever. This juicer makes it all possible.
- Powerful Motor: The masticating juice extractor you have on hand should also have a single-gear commercial motor capable of creating the most delicious and smoothest of juices known to man, or at least delivers results that outdoes anything its competitors could dish out. This is especially true when creating vegetable juice that’s home-prepared. It can be a struggle to drink these juices if you have a terrible juicer that leaves too much solid matter and too little juice for you to consume. You have to set certain standards in order to get quality juice results, and a commercial motor is one of those must-have features.
- Applications in Weight Loss: A good juicer should be designed to effectively deal with a person’s slimming down needs or perhaps diet improvement. Many juicers instead of blenders are being used to produce freshly squeezed fruit drinks that are rich in nutrients such as vitamins and minerals, which are incidentally part of a dieter’s essential regimen. They can also be used to assist detoxification protocols for people who are full of toxins or those suffering from the early stages of cancer who wish to be able to alkalize the cancer cells. The dieter’s regimen should become dependent on a given juicer if it proves amazing enough to handle it.
- Contaminant-Free and Fresh: When shopping for the right juicer for you, you should definitely get a device that ensures the end product is contaminant-free. It should be easy to clean and have some sort of pulp ejection system included for the sake of keeping the device itself from jamming due to organic matter getting stuck inside it. Compared to a cup of coffee, a glass of freshly squeezed vegetable or fruit juice can provide you more energy and real nutrition while remaining fresh and toxin-removing all the while. That’s the standard that you should hold your designated juicer accountable for.
- Durability and Easy Maintenance: The problem with certain cheap and low-grade juicers is that after use, they might be a chore to clean up, with bits of fruit or vegetable plump remaining on the motor or the juice extractor. These issues can exacerbate its chances of lasting for a long time. A good juicer is a long-lasting, durable, and easy-to-maintain device that you can regularly use like a pot or a knife, thus making it a mainstay part of your kitchen. They should be dependable enough to enable you to enjoy glass after glass of fresh fruit or vegetable juice at any time of the day.
- Commercial-Grade Juicers: Even though you’re just at home and you don’t have a business to run, it might be a good idea to get commercial fruit and vegetable juicers that are typically used in restaurants and juice bars. This is one of many juicers that are currently available on the market. It’s an ideal juicer that’s worth the money because you can get commercial-grade juicing action from them. A commercial juicer creates juices that can actually be sold and they have large enough mouths to accommodate huge pieces of vegetables and fruits, like papayas and grapefruit, to extract gallons of juice every day. Example of a good Commercial-Grade juicer would be the Waring Commercial JE2000 Heavy-Duty
- Citrus Juicers: You also have the option to acquire citrus juicers, which are juicers that primarily extract juices from citrus fruits so that you can get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals from them. Pulp is usually left on the crevices and blades of the citrus juicer when making juice with it. Therefore, you should find a model that enables maintenance and easy cleaning. Just because this juicer type deals with softer fruits, it doesn’t mean that it can slack off when it comes to its cleanup game. Don’t forget to clean it up with a brush or scouring pad to ensure that no pulp buildup can remain on it, because its lifespan will be compromised otherwise. Example of a good Citrus Juicer would be the New Star Foodservice 46878 Commercial Citrus Juicer
- Masticating Juicers: Meanwhile, masticating juicers are those that you can utilize to juice out harder vegetables and fruits. They have powerful motors capable of grinding at a slow but powerful pace of 80 RPMs, like the one that was mentioned earlier. When buying a juicer of this type, you should take into consideration how easily it can be cleaned after use, since the pulp and matter that’s left on them are usually harder and tougher than the ones you get from a softer-fruit-juicing juicer and whatnot. An example of a great Masticating Juicer would be the Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
Cleanup is an important consideration when buying a juicer. This is because residue and pulp are the things that compromise the longevity of any juicer, whether it’s a citrus or masticating type of juicer. Therefore, regardless of the juicer variety, your juicer should have removable blades that are replaceable and easy to assemble back after removal so that it’s also effortless to clean. Pulp can damage the blades over time. Aside from that, pick the juicer that’s a best fit for your budget and juicer requirements. Get a bigger-mouthed, commercial-grade one if you’re undergoing a special detox diet, for example.