Breville 800JEXL Bundle 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
The Breville 800JEXL Bundle 1000-Watt Juice Extractor is another juicy success story for the Breville family of juicing machines. In fact we here at the best electronic juicer.com gave it our 2016 best wiener in the mid range model lineup. let’s explore why.
- First off it features 1000-watt juice extractor, only surpassed by the 1200 model.
- It is a centrifugal juicer.
- Comes with a wide array of attachments such as the juice container, the cleaning brush separator for the froth and a pulp bin.
- It is also dishwasher safe.
- In this particular model also comes with instructional DVD.
- Its dimensions are 19.5 x 17 x 11 inches and comes in about 20.1 pounds ( due to its sturdy frame and assembly).
Pros and Cons:
Will be quite honest here and say that we looked for some cons in this particular line of juicer, however it’s a pretty solid machine.
- One of the cons may be that the manual is very thick, however it’s thick because it’s full of recipes for you to use… So not quite the negative.
- On the pro side the machine cleans up super fast. I would say leans heavily on the quicker side of cleanups.
- This particular model comes with a DVD that breaks down talks about the benefits of juicing. (* this may be a temporary thing so jump on this ASAP)
- A big Pro that is just a powerful machine. The Breville 800JEXL 1000-watt model eats through veggies and even harder things like carrots with ease. Again there is the 1200-watt line ( Breville BJE820XL Bundle Dual Disc Juice Processor with DVD ) however unless you’re doing some heavy juicing you may not need the additional 200 watts of power for the additional cost.
All things considered this is just a solid product. It’s a diecast juice fountain. You get a free DVD on juicing. It has commercial grade performance in your home kitchen with speeds of up to 13,000 RPM. The extra large 3 inch wide feed increases the efficiency of your juicing and cuts down prep time, saving you more time in the morning, or whatever you decide to juice.
We’ve even tried this on raw uncooked beets such as the red or golden raw beets, and this machine slices through them with ease! (* side note red or gold raw beets should be in all of your juices for the plethora of health benefits they provide.) This particular juicer is also used in the “Joe Cross” for weight loss fitness program. (* you’ll see this on the DVD that comes with it).
The Breville 800JEXL Bundle 1000-Watt Juice extractor surpasses a lot of our expectations. It excels on a wide range of veggies from apples and broccoli to softer greens like kale. This is not the most expensive juicer on the market, nor will you be left wanting more power. With the one year warranty you know that Breville stands behind their juicers. In addition, juicing experts have put their support behind this product and ‘s our recommendation that you should as well.
Thank you for reading we hope you found this inspirational!
- You get this great product.... Breville - ikon 800JEXL Die-Cast Juice Fountain Elite
- Plus, you get: A Free Breville - Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead DVD (A value of $19.99 for FREE!)
- Get the best blend for your buck. Over 40,000 filtering pores ensure smooth and delicious refreshment. Makes an 8 oz (250 ml) glass of juice in 5 seconds. Centered dual knife blade assembly. Titanium cutting disc